Dua - Weapon of the Believers

[And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you."  وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ادْعُونِي أَسْتَجِبْ لَكُ]

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful  بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
«O Allaah, I take refuge within Your pleasure from Your displeasure and within Your pardon from Your punishment, and I take refuge in You from You. I cannot enumerate You praise. You are as You have praised Yourself.» [sahih Abu Dawud]

My Lord, help me and do not turn against me. Grant me victory, and do not grant victory over me. Plan on my behalf and do not plan against me. Guide me, and make the guidance easy for me. Grant me victory over those who act wrongfully toward me. O Allah, make me grateful to You, mindful of You, in awe of You, devoted to your obedience, humble, penitent, and ever turning to You in repentance. My Lord, accept my repentance, wash away my sins, answer my supplication, clearly establish my evidence, guide my heart, make my tongue true, and draw out malice from my breast.”




Public lecture delivered by Shaykh Yasir Qadhi titled 'Dua - The Weapon of the Believers' at the International Islamic Peace Conference 2009 held at Somaiya Ground Mumbai, India 2009

3 comments:

  1. Sheikh Yasir Qadhi ROCKS!!! I'm a big fan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him too, his lectures are interesting & informative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww a splendid lecture.....love this.
    i believe i'm able to sit the whole day, concertrating this lecture...so beneficial and informative....SUBHANALLAH.....ALLAHUAKBAR..
    O ALLAH, let my entry be the Gate of Truth and Honour and my exit be by the Gate of Truth and Honour and grant me from Your Presence an authority to aid me.
    O ALLAH bless our leader Muhammad s.a.w and his followers and forgive my sins and open for me the Doors to Your Mercy and let me enter it,O Merciful of the Mercifuls.

    ReplyDelete